Tomorrow I will be celebrating another trip around the sun, and as my amazing husband tells me, it’s my birthday MONTH so I started yesterday! I took the afternoon off today, and wanted to share just a couple random tidbits of advice, but please take a look below because that easy dough I posted to make sausage rolls magically turns into cinnamon rolls. Thank you again Kari for sharing, and be sure to follow her on Instagram and Facebook @CustomCreationsbyK. So here goes:
- Vacation days — take ’em. Your earn them for a reason (good advice that I plan to implement further in 2021)
- The margaritas at Spangles are REAL! Yep, they’re good, and cheap. Take a trip through the drive thru!
- Schedule a massage, or a pedi, or whatever floats your boat. The point is, do something FOR YOU!!
- Hug the ones you love often. You don’t know what tomorrow holds!
- Call your mom – there will come a day that you can’t.
- Stop saying “I’m going to…” DO IT!
I could go on, but going to go make some of these amazing cinnamon rolls that you see below. And for more of my random Kansas musings give me a follow!
Happy Easter, Connie Kaye
Let dough rise as directed in basic dough recipe for sausage rolls, then punch down. Roll in rectangle as show above, spread with softened butter, sprinkle with brown sugar, then cinnamon & white sugar mixture. Best to cut with dental floss (NOT flavored) as it doesn’t smash the dough — place the dental floss under the roll and bring both sides together to cut. Place in lightly greased pan (pictures are 9×9) and let rise about 20 – 30 minutes, then bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.